Global Survey WFPMA-BCG
The World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) and The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) have jointly conducted the fourth global HR survey on “Creating People Advantage: The Future of HR Worldwide”.
The 2010 survey was conducted with the participation of over 3000 Human Resources professionals from around the world.
Revealed for the first time at the world congress, the 2010 report features the latest trends in:
- Talent management: How companies pave the path for employees to become future leaders of the organization.
- HR in and beyond the crisis: What companies are doing to survive the crisis and prepare for the future.
- Engaging employees: What companies are doing to maintain employee engagement.
- HR metrics: How companies are using metrics to link HR with corporate strategy.
- HR transformation: How companies are transforming their HR function to link business objectives with people management.
Join Jean-Michel Caye, Partner and Managing Director at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Paris (France) in one of three concurrent sessions:
- in English: Monday September 27, from 10:45 am to noon (A11)
- in French: Wednesday September 29 september, from 10:30 am to 11:45 am (F11)
- in Spanish: Tuesday September 28, from 8:45 am to 10:00 am (C14)